From 2000 – Present: Islamic Center of San Gabriel, Walnut – California
Director of Religious Affairs:
• Oversaw all religious programs, activities, and workshops organized by the Masjid.
• Developed an appropriate syllabus coupled with other well-crafted teaching modules available to various group ages in the area.
• Worked with a larger group to implement several educational weekend programs, inter-faith workshops, and other Islamic character development projects.
• Provided effective counseling on various issues impacting the local Muslim community.
• Delivered Friday sermons on a regular basis.
•Organized successful fundraising and marketing campaigns.
• Lectured regularly at various reputable college and universities on issues ranging from theology, creed, ethics, to positive inter-faith dialogue
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Master’s Degree in Islamic Studies with Mishkah University – In Process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Islamic Studies from Mishkah University – Completion Year: 2012.
• Memorized the entire Quran according to the Hafs and Warsh recitation rules.
• Ijaza on al-Mowataa of Imam Malik. • Ijaza on Sahih al-Bukhari.
• Received various certifications and recognition awards for community leadership and spiritual enrichment.
• Attended several specialized Fiqh Seminars with the American Muslim Jurist Assembly (AMJA).
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE & LANGUAGE SKILLS
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Fluent in English, Arabic, French, and Swedish.
• Constantly volunteering for Dawah and goodwill causes to benefit the Muslim community across America.